Saturday 21 June 2014

The Core Introduction

I have started many a blog over the years, but I have not been able to maintain longevity, as time and other pursuits always get in the way. This is my fourth and final blog, which I have entitled "The Core" - a simple homage to "the best of"fashion.

At the moment I am really focused on basic pieces to add to my wardrobe, to weave in with more showy items - that's my style Trophy Jackets with white t-shirts and jeans or patterned bottoms with a well worn marl t-shirt.

I am influenced by street style, magazines, art, the works - and once I have found something I want I an relentless in my search to find that coveted garment. In this blog, I will show you my take on what is the best. That perfect item that completes an outfit and makes you feel effortless cool.

 Let me know what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment